In a homely environment we serve traditional ligurian and emilian recipes, such as the “Croxetti” of Varese Ligure, minestrone, various savoury pies, together with rabbit “Alla Ligure” (ligurian style), chicken “Alla Contadina” (farmer’s style) and trout “Alla Mugnaia” (meuniere). Products used for the preparation of the menus:
Own Organic Produce:
- Fresh in season vegetables
- Chicken and eggs
- Rabbit meat
- In season fruit, berries
- Jams and Conserves
- Cheese: Varese Ligure Cooperative
- Meat: San Pietro Vara Cooperative – Organic Beef and Pork
- Wine: “La Felce” vineyard, owned by Andrea Marcesini and organic wine by the Vineyard “Crocizia”
- Oil: “La Sarticola” oil-farm, owned by Matteo Antonelli
Our complete meal costs € 25,-, special meals like Easter or Christmas dinners cost up to € 40,- per person incl. accompanying wine. Our New Year’s Evening meal is indicated on the corresponding advertising page, on these evenings we offer a special program (in 2103 e.g. we have organised a torch tour before midnight and a presentation of the New Year’s Concert from Vienna).
In any case, booking per telephone (+39 525 88264 or +39 3287473502) or per e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) is necessary. Special meals for diverse occasions such as anniversaries or birthdays are possible upon request.